2016 NTL Information
SWQ Coach & Manager Application
SWQ Touch Association is now calling for applications for coaches and managers of our teams competing at next year’s NTL. For those interested in applying, would you please complete the application form shown below and return it to SWQ Touch by Friday, 4/12/15. The appointment details will then be posted on this website the following week.
SWQ Player Registration Process
Players wishing to be considered for selection are to register their interest via email to [email protected] by Friday, 4/12/15. NB. Only eligible players will be considered for selection, i.e. they MUST:
- Play 7 games in the one division at an SWQ affiliated competition in either Season 1 or Season 2 immediately prior to the event;
- Be fully financial with all affiliated bodies.
The divisions on offer at the NTL are likely to be as follows:
- Open Mixed (no age restriction)
- Men’s T League (born in or after 1996)
- Women’s T League (born in or after 1996)
- Women’s 27’s (born in or before 1989)
- Men’s 30’s (born in or before 1986)
- Senior Mixed (born in or before 1986)
- Women’s 35’s (born in or before 1981)
- Men’s 40’s (born in or before 1976)
- Women’s 40’s (born in or before 1976)
- Men’s 45’s (born in or before 1971)
- Men’s 50’s (born in or before 1966)
- Men’s 55’s (born in or before 1961)
When registering, please include the following information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Current affiliate – e.g. Toowoomba, Dalby, Ipswich, etc.
- Selection division/s
SWQ Touch will decide, based on the number of registrations received at the close of business on 4/12/15, which divisions proceed to a muster and when / where that muster will be held. Players who register for a division that does not proceed will have the opportunity to nominate for the Player Pool – if there is still one in place for this event. Players who haven’t registered for selection WILL NOT be granted a release if they nominate for the Player Pool.